TCMG OFFICIAL WEBSITE

New Layout, Video Coming Soon, And Music Waiting to Be Released...

Waddup ya'll. It's ya boy GodseNt finally contributing to our blog spot with my very first post. I have to say, the site is looking pretty good, and I spent some time working on it even though I got a full day ahead of me in the morning. Regardless, I wanted to touch upon a few things real quick in case people are visiting the site for the first time or are returning participants. Although my video was released first, which is a few posts below, Our team should be releasing an official The Committee music video soon, and I'm excited for the outcome because not only do we have a few unheard of songs to choose from, but they are all CRACK. Also, we've been stalling on releasing new music, but we have many tracks backed up.  We are still setting up shop at our new studio and the only thing preventing us from having an itchy finger is the building of the booth. We just want to bring to you the best possibly sounding music. With that said, Theres with out a doubt a lot of great music coming ya'll way, and keep your eyes peeled for our first official music video.